ST JAMES SCHOOL NEW AND EXCITING HOT LUNCH SERVICE IS HERE!
Ordering lunches has never been easier! We are so excited for the start of the new school year and to introduce an abundant amount of choices on a daily basis from local restaurants most families know and trust. Sign up and take a look around to check out all of your lunch options, snacks and drinks and check back frequently for new restaurant additions.
St. James School has partnered with YumClub to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows parents and guardians to view our lunch menu, order, prepay and manage student lunches from their computer. Check back often as menu items are added often as well as new restaurants.
Registration and Ordering starts on: August 21, 2017
1. Go To: HTTPS://YUMCLUB.BOONLI.COM – (please bookmark this page)
2. Click on create an account: Password is: YMLAXB14 add account, profile(s) information
3. Sign In with your username & password
4. To begin ordering click on the calendar date – First Lunch Date is: 08/28/17
PROGRAM INFO – (also available online once you are logged in to your account)
- FOOD or POLICY (Missed/Late Orders, Credits, and Changes/Cancellations): email or email@example.com or 800-559-5695 and they’ll get back to you right away.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT (help navigating the site): email firstname.lastname@example.org
- PAYMENT INFORMATION The program accepts payment by Debit Card or Credit Card: Visa, AX, MasterCard & Discover. Checks will be accepted online by 9/15/17. Until then, checks can be given to the front desk office at your school.
Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment. Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the lunch service.
Check Payments Make checks payable to: YumClub and drop off at your school’s office. By 9/15/17 checks will be processed online.
- Ordering for more than 1 person? Please be sure to add all items for your student(s) into the shopping cart BEFORE checking-out.
- Changes or additional orders: You will not be able to make changes or place additional orders until your check is received by the school and your payment is recorded. Once your payment is recorded, you will be able to order/make changes providing the ordering period is still open.
- PAYMENT INFORMATION The program accepts payment by Personal Check only.