- Obtain an application packet from the school office beginning Monday, January 30th. The application fee for the 2017-2018 school year is $50.00. A $5.00 fee is required when the packet is given out, and the balance of $45.00 is required when the packet is returned to the school office. For St. James Parishioners only, the $5.00 initial fee is waived, and the $50.00 application fee is due when the packet is returned to the office.
- Return the brown envelope to the school office on or before February 24, 2017 with:
- $45.00/$50.00 non-refundable application fee
- Application form, with ALL spaces completed
- A copy of your child’s Birth Certificate
- A copy of your child’s Baptismal Certificate
- A copy of your child’s yellow California immunization record
PLEASE NOTE: If your child’s current immunization card does not have the state required vaccinations and TB test (usually given at the 5-year check-up), you need to send in an updated copy at the beginning of the school year.
- A copy of your child’s most recent Report Card (for entry into grades 1 – 8)
- A copy of your child’s First Communion Certificate (for entry into grades 3 – 8)
- A copy of your child’s most recent standardized test (IOWA, Stanford, etc.) – for entry into grades 3 – 8
- Kindergarten applicants will receive appointments for an individual screening when application packets are returned to the school office. The dates for Kindergarten screening are Tuesday, April 4th and Thursday, April 6th.
Grades 1-8: Make certain that student applicants are present at St. James School for the entrance examination that will be given on: Wednesday, April 5th, 2017 from 3:45 – 4:30 PM
Students should plan to arrive at 3:30 PM, as no applicant will be admitted after testing has begun.
- There will be an OPEN HOUSE on Thursday, February 22nd at 9 A.M. and another at 11 A.M. Please call the school office to reserve a time.